KitchenTo be savoured
It is also possible to organize mini half-day cooking courses.
Dining with home cooking and our products
With Barbera we prepare a tasty risotto with: sausage, grape juice and vegetables.
With our hazelnuts we prepare the typical Langa hazelnut cake without flour and other tasty recipes like pesto with aromatic herbs and hazelnuts, pork loin with hazelnuts and a delicious hazelnut semifreddo dessert.
We provide other raw materials from other selected producers in the area and from organic shops.
We only use stone-ground organic flour to make bread, pasta and all desserts
La cucina dell’agriturismo è anche un laboratorio polifunzionale dove, durante la settimana, ci dedichiamo alla trasformazione di frutta coltivata o selvatica, erbe spontanee, fiori e bacche edibili.
Queste composte vengono proposte per le colazioni o in abbinamento con altri prodotti.
- La composta di fiori di acacia abbinata alla robiola di Roccaverano
- La composta di bacche di sambuco abbinata alla panna cotta
- Il pesto con aglio orsino e nocciole per condire i tagliolini
- Il pane, la pasta e i dolci sono fatti in casa con farine biologiche macinate a pietra provenienti da mulini nelle vicinanze o agricoltori piemontesi.
Ci procuriamo le altre materie prime da altri produttori selezionati della zona e da punti vendita bio.
Settings dedicated to the dining
Two particular cosy rooms built in Langa stone and exposed brickwork.
They can host up to 25 people
The oldest part of the farmhouse is our pride. Two stone columns connected to the vaults in bricks and to the beams in wood. Thanks to its largeness it is perfect for groups, events and various occasions (baptisms, communions, weddings). It can host up to 50 people.
Spacious and bright, with a fireplace to warm up the coldest days, for your breakfast all year round and for dining during the winter
It is located in a corner of the courtyard where aperitifs or open-air meals are beautifully served in summer.
Tasting Menuprice for person (drinks not included)
- 2 starters
- 1 first course to choose
- 1 second course to choose
- seasonal side dish
Langa Flavours Menuprice for person (drinks not included)
- 4 starters
- you can have seconds of the first course
- you can have seconds of the second course
- seasonal side dish
- 1 dessert to choose
Tasting Chopping Boardprice for 2 people (drinks not included)
- Includes cheese and cold mixed cuts accompanied by compotes, mustards and other appetizers.
- Ideal for a snack or an aperitif, a nice way to spend time relaxing with a good glass of the house wine
We are well informed by AIC on the preparation of gluten-free meals.
It is also possible to have vegetarian or vegan menu on request and reservation.
Report any needs or food intolerance at the reservation time. We could serve you better!
Meetings in the kitchen
During each meeting 1 starter, 1 first course, 1 second course and 1 dessert are prepared, we choose typical Piedmonts dishes and / or seasonal products. At the end we will taste (at lunch or dinner time) the dishes prepared together. It is possible to visit the organic farm and the cellar where our wines are produced.
The participation fee includes the recipes and the meal (water, coffee included, wine excluded) we will arrange the cost according to the numbers of participants.
Proposals For Groups And Events
We can host events for groups o people:
- business meetings for companies
- convivial moments and more
We can organize the service according to your specific needs.
Traditional Service at the table
For groups we offer “all-inclusive” menus with:
- alcoholic and non-alcoholic aperitif with appetizers
- first course, second course with side dish, dessert
- house wine
- mineral water
- coffee / tea
- digestive and / or grappa
All dishes and drinks are available at the buffet in our Cantinone or outdoors in the Portico and guests can help themselves, have a seat at the several tables available inside and / or outside (depending on the season) in total freedom and relax.